Saint Paul Audubon’s Christmas Bird Count will take place on Saturday, December 16, 2023. Gregg Severson will organize and compile the count, with help from Kiki Sonnen.
- Each area in our CBC Circle will be assigned to a leader. Past leaders are encouraged to continue in their previous roles.
- The assigned Area Leader will decide how to best survey their given area, splitting it into sub-areas for smaller groups to bird, or to all meet and bird together.
- Area leaders will fill their groups as they see fit. New participants who contact Gregg or Kiki will be assigned to areas as area leaders request participants.
- Anyone who lives within the count circle who wishes to participate as a feeder watcher may do so by contacting Gregg or Kiki.
- Gregg will tally the overall count from area counts submitted by area leaders.
A post-count potluck party will take place at 6 p.m. at the residence of Bill Stjern – 6490 Glen Road, Woodbury, 55129. More details to follow in the Cardinal. Contact Gregg Severson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-568-5272; or Kiki Sonnen at 651-331-9560.